离线digitalpig

发帖
能量块
经验值
贡献值
交易币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0 发表于: 2006-06-02
— 本帖被 幻影FQI 从 变形金刚真人电影专区 移动到本区(2014-11-20) —

可以肯定的说,电影中OP如果和其它车型TF同时出现时,大家应该一眼就看出来。关于大家关心的人类和TF的比例问题及角色性格和声音,电影会回答这些问题的。电影是所有剧本设想的实现。如果我们自认为剧本写得很好,那么也只有在看到电影时才能知道当初剧本的好坏。这也是为什么剧本的泄漏会引起误导,Alex和我仍旧在努力把剧本的东西变成美丽的画面,但这需要一定的技能。

总之,我喜欢这样也很乐观。我以前曾说过,剧本可能在影片的拍摄过程中随时更改,只要剧本没有任何可修改之处了,那剧本作者就退出拍摄舞台了。在派拉蒙的dreamwork里,我们还没有此种经历,也就是说只要影片拍摄没完成,剧本就不是最好的。

我想我能说得就是如果你看到了Soundwave,你将会坚信那就应该是Soundwave,并会对先前的谣传付之一笑。

最后,Michael 的辟谣说得都是实话,请大家相信他。

"I can tell you this: If you saw Optimus Prime in a police line-up among other Transformers of every sort, YOU WOULD KNOW WHICH ONE WAS OPTIMUS"

"without confirming or denying anything about a teaser trailer, I can say that it will rock! If there is one"

"i think a lot of fan questions (I include myself in that) about tone and personality, and human to tf ratio, etc, will start t to be answered as we se the movie being cut together.

The script is a plan, but the movie is the execution. The better we get as writers (assuming we're getting better), the more we feel that what we are writing on the page will translate appropriately to the screen. But you never know till you see it.

It's also why script leaks can be misleading. Alex and I are still learning how to read scripts in terms of imagining them on the screen. It's a skill that has to be learned.

anyway... like that.

But I'm optimistic."

"I may have said it before, but as far as script changes go, the script is not done for me and Alex until the movie is locked, which is months and months after shooting has wrapped. And I guess we're luck y that way. Once a script is written, writers are often thanked and dismissed and the machine takes it completely over. But that has not been our experience with Dreamworks or Paramount and I think/hope the movie will be better for it".

"I guess all I can say is that IF you see Soundwave, he will be the closer to the one you know and love than any of the rumors would lead you to believe"

"Michael was indeed telling you the truth when he said that the names aren't decided yet"

[此帖子已被 digitalpig 在 2006-6-2 10:28:53 编辑过]

一个老头子
离线chungo128

发帖
能量块
经验值
贡献值
交易币
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2006-06-02
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
离线chaos
发帖
能量块
经验值
贡献值
交易币
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2006-06-02
[变形金刚真人版电影]TF剧本撰写者Roberto Orci再次发话

编剧很生气,后果严重吗?

上帝说:“要有光。”我说:“不批准!”于是便有了黑夜……
上帝说:“要有天和地。”我说:“不批准!”于是便有了混沌……
离线基拉

发帖
能量块
经验值
贡献值
交易币
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2006-06-02
恩,应该是的.
离线transformers

发帖
能量块
经验值
贡献值
交易币
只看该作者 4 发表于: 2006-06-03
拭目以待吧!!!期望值很高!!希望最终能把剧本的东西变成美丽的\经典的\永恒的\\画面!!!
快速回复
限120 字节

上一个 下一个